Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Our introduction to the blogging world

I'm Monica! I'm married to my bestfriend Danny who is in the Air Force. We have three awesomely crazy kids Gavin is 5, Timothy is 3 and Nicollette who is 11 months. We recently adopted a 15 week old German Shepherd mix named Andy-Bear... he is such a smart and sweet tempered puppy and he is the perfect addition to our family. We are really enjoying our life together as one big happy family and I'm excited to share that with everyone who reads this blog!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog! Believe it or not, I am pretty new to blogging myself...only been blogging for about 4 months now...? Totally addicted! I'm your first follower...yeah! And I look forward to reading more awesome posts!

    Ginger
    http://appleseed-gifts.blogspot.com
    http://superstinkyboys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I have a follower! Thank you! I'm sure once I fully figure all this blogging stuff out I'll be totally addicted too! ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica,
    Sounds like your Andy Bear is just like my Sammy Bear! He's a German Shepard mix too! Those wreaths you made are really nice. I'm stopping by to return the follow favor and to say hi! I live in Texas too, but in San Antonio. Oh, and if you are a fan of Craftaholics Anonymous, you've seen the link for my online shop which is called Crafty Girls Workshop. I'm glad you found me and I found your blog, it's super cute by the way! You're doing great for a beginner blogger!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete