Friday, February 26, 2010

What a great turnout!

I wasn't sure what to expect from the whole Friday Follow Blog Hop thing, but I was pleasantly surprised at the turnout! I found a lot of fun and interesting blogs and gained 30 followers in the process.. Whoo!! Now I feel like I'm not just talking to myself. HaHa I'm not great at meeting people face-to-face so blogging really helps me to meet new people with similar interests. :)

I have issues wen it comes to talking to people face-to-face. When I have to talk to people I get all nervous and I start to turn red, then I feel myself getting all hot and uncomfortable which makes me speed up my talking, then I start to jumble my words.... and before you know it, it's a big mess and I'm left looking for one of my screaming children so I can hide behind them! ugh.... I even have trouble asking the grocery shelf stockers where the bread isle is, seriously. *sigh* I know, I know I have a serious problem... and I'm pretty sure whoever I'm talking to notices my red sweating face too. HaHa But, I'm working on it. Meeting new people at church and at the food pantry seems to be helping! I just have to remember to BREATHE! :) One day.... I'll be able to hold a normal conversation with a total stranger and walk away sweat stain-free!

Well, I'm off to spend time with my wonderful husband! So long Friday, you've been a great day and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us next week!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I think I'm your 31st follower! The blog world is great...I have met so many amazing people. It is addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower! And I completely understand being how you feel. I'm really shy too. I can't even call to have pizza delivered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mommyologist: Thank you for following! Even though it's only been a few days, I'm really enjoying blogging! And yes, it is becoming an addiction! ha ha

    Melissa: Welcome to my blog! Thank you for following along! Sometimes I really hate being shy but I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who feels this way! ha ha I hope you enjoy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Im late but Im trying to catch up!

    Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete